webApp.secure™ System Requirements
Windows® XP/200X, Solaris, Linux (including IBM® iSeries™, pSeries®, and
Mac OS X, and QNX
- All major Web browsers
- All HTTP Web servers
- All HTTP application servers
- Fully compatible with HTTP 1.0 and 1.1
- Fully compatible with HTML 3.2 and 4.0, including cascading style sheets
- SSL 40/128 bit encryption and global ID
Minimum System Requirements
Pentium III 500 MHz (933 MHz recommended); Sun Ultra II 440 MHz; IBM iSeries, pSeries, and
- Windows XP/200X, Solaris, Linux, Mac OS X, or QNX
- 128 Mbytes RAM recommended
- 100 Mbps NIC
- 300 Mbytes free disk space recommended
webApp.secure does not have to be installed on a production server to evaluate.
It can be installed on any computer with access to the same network as the Web environment under test.
For example, it can be installed on your local desktop machine and configured to
work with a Web server anywhere on the network - Internet, intranet, or extranet.
No Web server changes are required to evaluate webApp.secure.